27 Aug Dr. Sheldon’s Recipes – Grilled Chilies with Cheese
Posted at 20:47h in Recipes
This recipe comes from our one-and-only, amazing office manager, Claudia, who likes anything with Jarlsberg cheese.
Grilled Chilies with Cheese
- 4 Anaheim green chilies
- 4 approx 1-2 oz pieces Jarlsberg cheese, in long strips or chunks
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Cut tops off chilies and use sharp knife to clean out ribs and seeds.
- Stuff with the cheese pieces.
- Coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat, turning frequently until nicely charred and cheese melted. Serve immediately.